Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Human Capital Management (HCM) is a suite of integrated, collaborative applications designed to help streamline HR operations by reducing time-intensive administrative tasks and lowering costs by deploying self-service applications. It provides intrinsic value by supporting business processes beyond the HR department, automatically updating work orders, accounts payable, and equipment maintenance records with time and employee data.
JD Edwards Human Capital Management is a family of applications in Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne product line.
- Australia/New Zealand Payroll
- Canadian Payroll
- Employee Self Service
- Human Resources Management
- Manager Self Service
- Time and Labor
- U.S. Payroll
- Streamlines processes by providing tightly integrated recruiting, HR, time accounting, and payroll.
- Reduces administrative costs with web-based employee and manager self service functionality.
- Automates employee performance management and career development, resulting in higher employee satisfaction and productivity.
- Improves job posting quality, helps you attract qualified candidates, and streamlines the matching, interviewing, and hiring processes.
- Provides full featured HR compliance capabilities, such as U.S. COBRA, OSHA, EEO, Australian Long Service Leave, and Canadian Employment Insurance.
- Provides additional payroll compliance, offering FLSA, union contract rate enforcement, federal, state, and local tax compliance, and reporting.