Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne's Asset Lifecycle Management solution helps drive greater value from your assets, whether they are plants, facilities, or equipment. From capital planning and budgeting, to procurement and operations, to maintenance and repair, JD Edwards Asset Lifecycle Management can maximize profitability and return on investment across the entire asset lifecyle.
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Performance Plus Asset Management Best Practices
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Performance Plus is a preconfigured asset management methodology and software solution that uses proven best-practice techniques to help maximize equipment availability and reduce maintenance costs.
JD Edwards Asset Lifecycle Management is a family of applications in Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne product line.
- Capital Asset Management
- Condition-Based Maintenance
- Equipment Cost Analysis
- Preventive Maintenance (PDF)
- Resource Assignments
- Complete enterprise-wide visibility enables executives and managers to make sound asset investment and management decisions to drive financial value at every stage of the asset lifecycle.
- Keep assets running at maximum availability and extend equipment life.
- Increase labor productivity by scheduling maintenance around operations, matching employee skills to specific maintenance tasks.
- Optimize maintenance, repair, and operations (MRO) inventories and automate the fulfillment of spare parts and supplies.
- Track the financial performance of assets and tie costs and revenue generated to individual key assets, such as plants and transmission or production lines.