Mitchell & Associates Company Information
Mitchell & Associates was founded in 1993 as a full service international computer consulting firm by Dwight Mitchell. The objective was to provide the best hardware and software support available to the end users of JD Edwards software solutions, and to that end we have accomplished our goal. The company has earned an excellent reputation for quality, with a proven track record for success, and 100% client satisfaction rating when it comes to J.D. Edwards implementations, upgrades, and enhancements
Technologies are expanding at an exponential rate. We understand this trend, and want to help. By continuing to grow and develop as an organization we now provide services on JD Edwards EnterpriseOne, One World Xe and the World software. Our projects are successful because we only provide services for JD Edwards software solutions.
Customer satisfaction is the top priority of everyone at our organization and the foundation of our business principle. Excellence is expected in the quality of work performed by every consultant, and we constantly exceed our clients expectations on projects. We focus on efficiency, flexibility and speed for a competitive advantage while enabling our customer’s success in every phase of business. Many of our consultants are former JD Edwards employees and are highly trained certified professionals. With a strong technical staff, dedication to client services, and success in project management it can only be a win/win situation.
In an effort of continuing education and improvement within our organization, we hold the following certifications and memberships in:
• Platinum Level Partner in the Oracle Partner Network
• Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.x Financial Specialization
• Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.x Manufacturing Specialization
• Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.x Distribution Specialization
• Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.x Configurable Network Computing (CNC) Specialization
• Oracle Accelerate for Midsize Companies Specialization
• Oracle Consumer Goods Specialization
• Oracle Wholesale Distribution Specialization
• The American Management Association
• The Institute of Management Consultants
• The Project Management Institute